Employment Opportunities with
Apollo Protective Services
After you have read everything, click on the "Apply Now" link below to get to the application.
- Must have current GUARD CARD and TRAINING.(AB 2880 Compliant / Mandatory 40 Hours Completed)
- Must have RELIABLE VEHICLE
- Must have a valid CALIFORNIA DRIVER's LICENSE
- Must have an active MOBILE TELEPHONE
- Must have NO CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS
- Must be at least 25 years old with at least 9 years of driving experience
- Must have High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- The ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language
- The capability of hearing ordinary conversation at 20 feet and whispered conversation at 10 feet, with each ear. The use of hearing aids is permissible
- You must have 20/20, or corrected, vision
- The ability to tell the difference between standard colors
- The ability to perform normal and emergency duties, including, but not limited to the following:
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
- Handle diverse weather conditions.
- Lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Climb stairs and ladders.
- Run short distances.
- Open and close latches, zippers and screw caps.
- Reach above the head.
- Bend to the floor.
- Additional Qualifications for Patrol Officers:
- Security Industry Experience
- At least 9 year of driving experience.
- Firearms Permit with qualified experience.
- Expandable Baton Permit
- Chemical Permit