Alarm Response is a unique part of Apollo Protective Services. If your place of business or your residence has an alarm system that is monitored, you can elect to have our Vehicle Patrol Division assigned to respond to your alarm activations. Just have Apollo Protective Services placed on your contact list with the alarm company and your alarm company will have us dispatched to your place of business or residence.
There are others that provide this service, but not many. Due to our strict standards on Vehicle Patrol Officers, we believe them to be more qualified to handle this type of service. Their position requires a more hands on approach than other security related assignments. We do not require them to risk their own lives or even their personal safety, but they must be proactive in their duties.
Why should you elect to have Alarm Response? What are the Benefits?
- The reasons can differ for everyone, but the benefits are all the same.
- Peace of Mind. The Police will not always be able to respond immediately.
- If you have a temperamental security system that continues to sound off, the Police will eventually not want to respond to your alarm activations anymore. We will always respond immediately.
- You want or need an advocate for you to be a first responder.
- Apollo can set up unique Patrol/Alarm Response contract just for you. This means more saving to you.
- Most police departments find property alarms to be low priority and more of a nuisance call. To us, property alarms are top priority. We will stop what we are doing, or where we we're going, to make sure your property is safe and secure.
- An advocate, for you, will already be on scene if there is an actual situation. Our officers will have all the appropriate contacts and will know proper procedure for your property.
- Most cities charge property owners for responding to false alarms. This cost can be double to quadruple the amount we charge.
Advocacy, Peace of Mind and Savings..., this is what we offer to you.
We offer a wide variety of security services. Not everyone really knows what is necessary to protect their interests. That's where we come in. We can come into any environment and advise on the appropriate measures needed. All of our clients get our expertise and counsel on all security matters.
Please Contact Us so we can start helping you with your security needs.